GibbsCAM Macro Creation
A full 24 hours of hands-on training on creating macros.
Course Hours: 5 pm-9 pm
Course Length: 6 weeks
Students who finish the course receive an authorized certificate of completion.
Topics Covered Include:
- Learn how to use Dialog Boxes with Labels, Input Boxes, Radio Buttons, Buttons, Check Boxes and Drop-down menus.
- Learn how to open a file and create new files with a macro.
- Learn how to create a solid model from geometry with a macro.
- Learn how to associate processes to geometry and set markers with a macro.
- Learn how to create processes and update speeds, feeds and depths to the process.
- Learn how to create tools and update to data.
- Learn how to use math functions with-in the macro.
- Create a custom tool holder macro that associates the tool with a tool process.