CAREERS AT MIDWEST CAM SOLUTIONS
We are looking for dedicated, team players to join our company. We offer competitive salary, commission, and benefits packages.
Midwest CAM Solutions, a Reseller for 3D Systems GibbsCAM Software, an industry-leading, world-class CAM software, is in search of a motivated CAM Software Sales Representative. With an innovative vision of its potential and a strong commitment to exceeding all CAM industry expectations, the GibbsCAM System continues to succeed as a leading solution for precision machining spanning all manufacturing sectors.
As a team we will significantly change the machine tool industry, designing, developing, supporting, and delivering highly innovative CAM solutions to improve our customer’s bottom line.
As a CAM Software Sales Representative, your territory would cover Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas.
- Proactively seek out new leads and business opportunities
- Nurture existing leads through the entire sales process inclusive of vetting, technical demonstrations, quoting, and closing
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and solution partners
- Meet monthly sales objectives as defined by Midwest CAM Solutions
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while seeking out knowledge of new machine tool industry products and their necessary solutions
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of each prospect’s needs to close lucrative deals that are in the best interest of the customer
- Attend US-based industry- and partner-specific trade shows and events
What You Bring
- Strong sales-oriented communication skills
- Committed to driving the sales process from open to close
- Team Player Attitude
- BS/MS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience with CNC machining, part programming, and manufacturing processes
- CAD/CAM experience (GibbsCAM a Plus)
If you are the right person for this position, email a resume and cover letter to: Don Casanova at email@example.com